This is the Beta version of The Ring of Enchantment, which is currently being developed into a 6 month class called Elements of Enchantment. This class will be available approximately Fall 2014. If you would like to be notified when it starts, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org In the meantime, you can join us in the Ring of Enchantment membership circle!
Enchantment (n.) 1. A state of wonder and delight, a feeling of being captivated. 2. (from Latin) incantare, in – “upon, into” + cantare “to sing”.
Enchantment is your birthright.
You have seen this in the silvery light that permeates an afternoon rain. You have felt it in the way a beautiful piece of music sweeps over you, stirring something poetic and wild inside. It comes when you first fall in love, turning the world luminous and magical.
Enchantment is also elusive and ephemeral. It fades as suddenly as it comes, and you are left with only a memory and a vague sense of longing.
Take heart. You can infuse your life with enchantment in a way that is lasting and meaningful. You can live each day passionately in love, bristling with aliveness and creativity. You can awaken a sense of beauty, poetry, and wonder not just in your own life, but in the world at large.
I invite you to join The Ring of Enchantment, a members-only circle dedicated to rekindling a sense of magic in your life, via a series of custom-crafted meditations and practices fueled by the music of Sharon Knight.
“Sharon Knight connects the vibrations of music with magic and opens us to the Sacred. Whether teaching, performing, or composing, she is a true priestess, linking soul and song.”
- T. Thorn Coyle, Magic Worker, teacher, and author of “Make Magic of Your Life: Passion, Purpose, and the Power of Desire” and “Kissing the Limitless”
The Ring of Enchantment is for you if…
- You’ve been feeling “flat” and one-dimensional, as though a window has closed on the deeper parts of your soul.
- You yearn for that sense of wonder you had as a child, and fear that it may only come as an occasional, fleeting state of grace in adulthood.
- You are looking for something more visceral than visualizations and workbooks.
- Music has been an important part of your life, and you would like to experience this more purposefully.
Sound can be a powerful catalyst for shifting stuck patterns and outworn modes of thinking. Song can crack us open, and it is this openness that allows enchantment to permeate our lives.
If you are ready…
- For life to feel like an epic adventure, filled with destiny and purpose~
- To relieve anxiety and stress, sleep better, and feel more grounded, calm, and empowered in your life~
- To ignite the fires of inspiration~
- To be more creative, brimming with hope and possibility~
- To fall vivaciously in love with your life and your world~
Then join us in the Ring of Enchantment.
Sharon is an exceptional artist and ritualist. Her music is filled with luminous, multilayered harmonies and sung with a voice that ranges from haunting and otherworldly, to fierce and powerful. She embodies a deep awe and love of the mythic in both her music and her ritual work and teaching, and her ability to bring the listener or participant into the realm of the heroic is a rare gift.
- Morpheus Ravenna, artist, founder of Coru Cathubodua
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Monthly essays on magic, spirituality, creativity, meditation, and crafting an epic life. I pour the best and most inspiring gems of my 30+ years’ study of magic and music into these essays. We will work in 6 month cycles, focusing first on bringing enchantment into our own lives, and then bringing enchantment to our service to the world. We will focus on health and well being, communication, creativity, compassion, and presence, using the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit as our structure. We will spend one month in each element with an additional 1 months in the beginning to introduce basic principles.
- Accompanying music-driven rituals based on my Sonic Alchemy work, custom crafted exclusively for ROE members. Like Mermaid Kisses, but longer, and with a specific ritual focus.
- Discounts on all my loot – music, live shows, and one-of-a-kind art pieces and collectibles created in one of my artistic whimsey modes. You’ll also have first dibs on any one-of-a-kind creations I make.
- A private online community where we can all commune and support each other’s dreams. I will check in twice a week to participate, answer questions, and the like. We’ll also do the occasional Google hangout. We will limit membership to 50 people so there will be plenty of opportunity for individual focus.
Music is a portal to our inner archetypes, those things in ourselves that we want at the fore of our lives but seldom are. Bringing song to our inner work opens these portals, and brings our mythic soul front and center in our lives.
- Sound brings it into our bodies.
- Sound resonates inside us in a way that roots our dreams in the physical world.
- Singing invigorates us, opens our lungs, floods us with oxygen, and makes us feel alive.
Listening to Sharon’s music is a very immersive, transportive experience. Her music is one part here-and-now, and one part mists-of-Avalon. I just love it!
- Marissa Bracke, Can-do-ologist at www.marissabracke.com
So what’s the cost for this grand adventure?
$45 a month, for 6 months.
Want to be notified when we re-open? Let me know at email@example.com
Want a little more info first?
A bit more about me…
I have spent the past 30 years studying the realms of myth, archetype, and dream via both spirituality and the arts. I have taught numerous classes on magic, and currently tour several months of the year as a professional musician. I have found that combining music with spiritual practice greatly enhances the benefits of each, and offers a unique vantage point from which to experience these realms.
I am also deeply passionate about the fate of our world. As much of the suffering in this world is caused by humans, much of the suffering can be alleviated by humans. I believe the best way to do this is to cultivate an awareness of the interconnectedness of all life. Finding ways to solve our problems creatively and compassionately, not just in our own lives but in the world at large, is extremely important to me. The desire to contribute to these solutions is a driving force behind the Ring of Enchantment.
A bit more about the Ring…
Do I have to ascribe to a particular belief system to participate?
Not at all! I have intentionally kept these essays broad in the hope of inspiring contemplation that is relevant to humanity at large. I will say, my area of focus falls predominantly under the umbrella of Neo-Paganism, with a little Buddhism on the side. This is where my own interests lie and therefore the place I am most qualified to speak from. That said, I am not advocating a specific tradition, initiatory path, or religion. I am much more interested in the experience of the numinous than I am in any particular institution. It is only my intent to inspire you by sharing tools that have inspired me.
What do you mean by “magic”?
In a nutshell, magic is the creative flow of life. Its practice is to experience yourself as part of this flow. I go into a lot more detail in one of the preliminary essays you’ll receive when joining.
What is your refund policy?
At this time I do not offer money back guarantees. As a one-woman operation, I must keep my administrative tasks manageable. Making music is at the core of my life, and everything I do needs to support that endeavor rather than diminish it. So “Keep It Simple” is very much my motto in this regard! Also, I am going to be pouring my heart and soul into the Ring of Enchantment, and I want to know that you are meeting me with the same level of commitment. However, if you find it just isn’t for you, you can discontinue at any time. As the billing structure is month to month, you will only be charged for the time you were part of the Ring. And of course you get to keep the custom music and meditations.
SO. Are you ready to step into an enchanted land? Are you ready to rekindle a sense of beauty, wonder, and delight in your life? Are you ready to commit to yourself, and fall in love with the world all over again?
I invite you to join me in the Ring of Enchantment. We’ll keep it intimate – therefore this offer is limited to the first 20 people. Will you be one of them?
If so, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you are interested. I will notify you in January or February when it reopens, and we will go on a grand adventure!